Ultrafloor Innovative Solutions
What is a UltraFloor® Floor
THE HYPERCONCRETE® FLOOR
is identified as:
• Perfectly flat and leveled
• Mirror polished surface
• High abrasion resistance
• High resistance to heavy vehicles
• Easy to wash and clean
• Water repellent
• Aesthetically beautiful
The Advantages Of The Ultrafloor® System
Cement no longer dusts. It will be much easier to clean with virtually no maintenance costs and time.
We consolidate and protect the floor that will withstand even the heaviest traffic.
The floor is smoothed and polished without the use of resins, paints or other chemicals
It is possible to color the floor and reproduce drawings, pictograms and logos permanently.
Easy To Clean
As the treated surface has become smooth and no longer rough.
Do Not Line
The surface is extremely hard and smooth. No wax, resin or filming products that can scratch.
A smooth floor saves cleaning and maintenance costs.
The smooth, hardened and polished surface does not absorb and therefore facilitates the removal of germs and bacteria.
Polishing and Sanding of industrial floors
This process, much better known abroad than in Italy, has had the opportunity to refine thanks to the continuous tests and experiences gained in the field, tests that have also made it possible to produce consolidants (sodium silicates or lithium) more and more effective and safe than combined with a masterly technique they allow to achieve amazing results in terms of: economy, speed of realization, high resistance to traffic and foot traffic, compactness, durability and protection.
A HyperConcrete treatment of the concrete ennobles the floor thanks to this system, based on continuous research, constant testing and well-developed techniques, making it more resistant to wear, dirt and combining it with the value of marble (thanks to a surprising degree of gloss ) being able to be customized (evidence of the company logo for example) and colored in a short time and also carried out in subsequent phases, without interrupting the daily work, all while also respecting the environment.
Grinding and polishing of industrial concrete floors
An industrial concrete floor represents an optimal choice thanks to its characteristics of sturdiness, versatility and cost-effectiveness and above all in an industrial environment it exerts its effects at its best as long as it is preserved or restored (both on a dated flooring and a newly laid one. ) the peculiarities of hardness, compactness and resistance.
A grinding and polishing treatment is in fact the best solution to restore, renew and revitalize a concrete surface by radically improving its essential and peculiar characteristics, eliminating the “dusting” effect and reducing maintenance costs thanks to total protection.
Our UltraFloor is the treatment par excellence and consists of a process that is divided into several stages of work and which has an aesthetic and protective PLUS, in the final result, which will radically transform a concrete floor.
How does UltraFloor work?
UltraFloor is a particular cement grinding and polishing technique that guarantees the enhancement of the characteristics of a concrete surface at a decidedly low cost that aims to:
Offer a consolidated, hard and compact surface, very resistant to foot traffic and traffic (pedestrian and forklift), perfectly smooth, making it aesthetically very pleasant, and shiny, and finally protected and safe.
Further added value facilitating cleaning operations, since, with ULTRAFLOOR , a waterproof protection against external agents is added , becoming more resistant to dirt (also reducing the accumulation of germs and bacteria).
UltraFloor is a technique that is divided into several phases to be worked in a specific order.
1. Grinding : the use of sanding machines (specific machines capable of “cutting and grinding” the surface through the use of suitable tools) to perfectly level the floor, depriving it of jolts, toothing and hollows.
2. Consolidation : with the use of special chemical products, to be precise lithium silicate consolidants , a chemical reaction will be activated which will harden and consolidate the concrete, in order to increase the life of the floor itself.
3. Polishing : a real work of cutting the surface that with the succession of passages of special abrasive tools (gradually less and less aggressive) will have the task of performing a mechanical polishing, to allow the refraction of light to do its job at best .
Why grind an industrial concrete floor.
A concrete or cement floor is widely used in the commercial and industrial sector (and significant uses are now also present in the civil sector) because it has very advantageous installation and construction costs.
Weak point of a concrete surface is its molecular structure, which due to its low agglomeration index, tends to be fragile on the surface, and to gradually crumble, thus causing a real cement dust (which in jargon is called the “effect spolvero ”) which will cause the floor to weaken, will be poorly maintained and very expensive for good maintenance, also becoming permeable to atmospheric agents and organic and non-organic substances.
Here are some of the peculiar advantages of a floor treated with ULTRAFLOOR :
• Aesthetic factor: Polished, beautiful, smooth and always clean floor.
• Possibility of coloring: Customizing a concrete floor (with the company logo or highlighting a safety passage) will be really effective and lasting (especially when compared to any other technique), since the coloring takes place in its internal substrate.
• Mechanical resistance: the compactness and consolidation and duration of a floor treated with UltraFloor will be considerably accentuated and increased.
• Ease of cleaning: Both general and specific maintenance and cleaning of a smooth, polished and polished surface will be reduced to a minimum, as will also be reduced bacterial loads and thus facilitated a sanitization work.
• Totally eco-friendly process.
• The finishing : last step: the use of a chemical protective agent (also lithium-based) to close all the tiny residual pores and form a film that is indissolubly consolidated with the molecules of the cement surface , in order to give a water-oil repellent protection to the floor itself.